Sunday, June 21, 2015

KathNiel in Bahasa Melayu: G2B


We continue with our features on subbed Pinoy teleseryes. I love languages (I can speak 11 fluently- Tagalog, Ilocano, Cebuano, Ilongo, English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, French, Dutch & Russian and understand & speak conversationally in a few more, like German which is related to Dutch but I haven't had the time to master it well). I can also do Malay & its Indonesian variant (easier grammar than the related Filipino languages) that's why I often scan their blogospheres. I know Kathniel is big in Vietnam among the young demographics but not as big penetration yet in Malaysia. Still, they had this nice trailer in Bahasa Melayu:

 

1 comment:

  1. If you know Spanish, Ilongo & Cebuano, you can speak Chabacano too. Just check, you can include it in your list of languages.
    Just remember: suffix for present tense- ta plus the Spanish verb without the final r; for past tense, the suffix is ya.

    ReplyDelete