Tuesday, August 1, 2017

SCANDAL!!! PART 6: I Can Not Be Corrupted, Sorry! It Won't Be Fun Anymore so No Way

About 5 days ago (August 6, 2015), the figurehead of the propaganda front masquerading as fan club of Pinoy artists in the Post-Soviet space contacted me in my VK account and offered me to relieve him in his post. That in effect, I can become the new administrator AKA figurehead of their propaganda front whose lies I just began to document and expose (so far I exposed one in my blog & another one in my VK account). He admitted that at least 95% of what they were publishing were true (only 5% were lies?) but he claimed it was his companions who did those without his knowledge. I'm not judging him if what he's saying was true, he might have been actually used because it's de rigueur that propaganda fronts use innocent figureheads to pretend plausible deniability. Needless to say, I rejected him outright. Not out of any emotional reasons, but more on practical considerations. The propaganda front was established there for a particular reason and they are not to stop now. But the fact they were found out, documented and exposed has already produced the effect I was expecting: they have to make it appear they are not what they actually are and make good 100% in what they are doing. The Pinoy artists will only benefit for the meantime. In fact, I've toned down my VK account, limiting myself only to publicity of the Pinoy artists with films being shown in Kazakhstan and let them feature more Pinoy stars. I only do this for fun, but that's their career.

Above is part of the message of the Admin of the Fake Pinoy Group (We use direct Google translation  in order that I won't be accused of putting my own interpretation): "I have noticed that you are keen on Filipino culture, you do not want to become the administrator of the group? Will no longer be propaganda, and I will give all the control to you. I have very little free time"


 But of course, the 5% lies are what that front is about. It's just a matter of time, every animal has its own DNA which it has to act upon... but even then, we've been tipped off beforehand, we will be there waiting.

 Now, if they indeed had seen the light and reinvent their genes, so much the better. Anyway, their work is really puny in the scheme of things. The Pinoy artists have already made inroads that even the villains haven't achieved in that area, and Pinoys won't need them as much as they needed to piggyback on the Pinoys in the limelight. As we have shown, this front is used by the villains to capture the Pinoy fans as ready captive for South Korean propaganda (Scandal 4 & 5).

 With this latest turn of events, we saw how they really operate, but which I expected because that's the textbook procedures in counterpropaganda: coup d'etat at the top. Reminiscent of the move to turn in the stars who were the original target of the initial sabotage, or the blatant influence on admins of some local fan clubs.

 Frankly, I don't find the South Koreans as threats. They have very obvious deficiencies which are fatal roadblocks to their big ambition (Plastic Surgery has its limits, for one). It's actually funny that they were caught doing what they were not supposed to be doing (just like the politician being caught dipping his fingers to the pie: if he was not caught, nobody would have been the wiser). But these are mere hiccups if they want to set things right.

 As I mentioned, I made a deliberate decision to limit myself in my VK account on the stars with films shown in Kazakhstan (or any place in the world where they are hot, for that matter). That is now beginning to be felt on my blog. This blogging is supposed to be fun, and I find it more fun monitoring the inroads of the Pinoy stars in their international forays. So far, I find only few of our local stars as interesting and it would be more fun zeroing in on only those who are interesting.

 As to the question of James Reid, have I really turned my back after the Houseboy-looking Rocker incident? My change in tactic was just a coincidence. In the beginning, I fed mostly Jadine articles because I was always thinking of my South American readers, my initial international readers. Moreover, ever since I stoked a diversionary intrigue to deflect the blowback of the Para Sa Hopeless Romantic flop on the Jadine love team, readers have looked to this blog as a Jadine fanatic. Wrong, it was just that I saw some bad moves, and it was like instinctively saving a baby from being run over by a speeding car. But the fact that I was mostly featuring the team limited my audience. When I started featuring Lizquen, the deluge of the readers made me really think but I played it slow so as not to offend. Then I got my perfect alibi: the Houseboy-looking Rocker incident was a perfect time to shift gears. I actually received unsolicited emails which said they understood. Whatever they understood, I am not sure. If ever On The Wings Of Love is shown in Kazakhstan or anywhere else, I'll be promoting them again. The Houseboy-looking Rocker Incident didn't mean a thing: James Reid will still have his handsome face so that means the villain still lost. They sabotaged him because fans loved his handsome face in the first place.

5 comments:

  1. Wow naman, pwede ba For President ka na lang, blogger?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm quite confused are you a Pinoy or Kazakh? Anyway thanks for featuring Lizquen on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then Lizquen fans should nominate him for President, he won't be corrupted... baka yayaman na ang Pinas

      Delete
  3. Yeah, despite the plastic surgery, the Koreans are still ugly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, the Koreans are really delusional. My, they are definitely ugly

      Delete