Wednesday, April 22, 2015

MORISSETTE - Akin Ka Na Lang Acoustic Version (Recording Sessions)

This is just to clarify that this blog was not formed to specifically support pirated Asiatic films. I was never a fan of Asiatic films myself though I can easily investigate what's happening in the scene because I can speak Russian, Spanish & Portuguese, among many others. This blog was born when my Spanish friend suggested (jokingly) that I start a blog as reference to the burgeoning interest on Pinoy teen films from Eastern Europe to Latin America. I consented because I have teenage assistants who are avid followers of the current boom in Pinoy youth showbiz & I was sure they would be up for the job of collating the material. My job was to steer the ship, improvise with the articles & it only takes 5 minutes a day anyway. But lately, we've been bombarded by emails endorsing some particular stars, and quite a few were getting too insistent for comfort. Let me make this clear: this is not a commercial blog, we're too overqualified for this blog, so we do it only for fun & we only feature stars that we like. If they don't pass our standards, they are not here.

I follow a simple rule: As I wrote before, showbiz is also visual so they should look right (neither do we include Post-Surgical "beauties" if we knew that they were repulsive pre-Surgery). I don't intend to waste 4 minutes pretending not to be aggravated . Especially in teen films, that's a must. The audience demographic of pirated Asiatic films is mostly young and female, same as most of the usual fangirls everywhere, and you only have to read the memoirs of the old-time managers (mostly gay) of the pioneering rock groups like Rolling Stones and the like that these girls are the ones creating the fan idols so the looks of the male idols are critical in hooking their loyalty (You would also discover that they confessed that the music charts are manipulated as part of the publicity). Even in the Philippines, you only have to look to see that in all the successful romantic young love teams in the past, the male was prettier or at least as pretty as the female. Otherwise, it was short-lived & never really took off.

There were a few exceptions, we included a few ugly stars that were parts of a good project but we didn't let them pass the front page, they went straight into the inside pages but if you have the stomach for them, you can access them thru the sidebar. I reserve the front page to the new beautiful music videos which caught our fancy. I watch the videos myself. You see, I have a weak stomach, I have no choice but to be choosy.

No comments:

Post a Comment