Friday, July 1, 2016

NO SEX SCANDAL YET: Sexy Jessy Mendiola

Let's take a break from our sabotage/nutcracking. I must admit this was the first time that local actress Jessy Mendiola  caught my attention. But the moment I read the screaming title of the email of my friend (he's hetero) in capital letters- YOU MUST POST THIS!-  I knew there must be something. You see, that was the first time he emailed a contribution for this blog. So I opened it and I readily agreed.  I don't usually follow the lists conducted by local magazines but apparently she is the new FHM Sexiest woman of the year. I must admit she's packing where it counts.

Wooh, I have another addition to my sex scandal wishlist...


2 comments:

  1. Marami siyang fake nude pictures sa internet. Paborito mo, shaved

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bagay siya Darna, malaki dyoga. Dapat malaki dyoga ang Darna para di pagtawanan sa international release niya

    ReplyDelete