Friday, February 27, 2015

Sam Concepcion - Mahal Na Mahal (Official Music Video)

Translation:   Mahal Na Mahal Kita   /   I Love You So Much   / Te amo mucho 

I'm re-issuing this song, one of the best Filipino love songs. It's actually my favorite love song. I am dedicating it to somebody I asked to read the blog. And this goes to all the other lovers out there. The song will stay at the top for the rest of the love month. The coming updates will be inserted below it for the meantime.




 Translation of lyrics below:




 If there is one person worth loving
There is no one else but you
There is no one who can stop me

You awakened the beat of my heart
Because of your love
My life once more has changed
Filled with joy

Among all else, I will never ever leave you
There is nothing that can stop it, even the storm
But what if you yourself will leave?
How will it be?

If ever you leave me
Or your love will fade away
What will happen to my world?
If in time I won’t see you
When you will be so far away
Will my heart still live?
This is the only thing we can accept
For as long as I live
I love you so much
More than you'll ever imagine

No comments:

Post a Comment