Thursday, March 19, 2015

Sugar High - Weekend (Official Music Video)

The power niche of the Philippines in world fandom is the teen demographics. Half of the Philippine population is below 23 years old & the physical phenotypes of our young actors are agreeable to the taste of much of the world so I decided that is the main thrust of my blog (over the general OPM trend hyping). I have two teenager assistants who I rely to ferret out the interesting trends. I am now on my vacation but both were so insistent (or was it "excited"?)  that I publish this one: a group of "really cute young boys", two of which, Carlos Ysmael & Daniel Hubschka, can be "future James Reids".

Ok, I return to my vacation, I still have ten days...

4 comments:

  1. Who is Carlos & who is Daniel? I can see 3 cutes there but why is the ugly one given too much shots?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baka kamaganak ng direktor

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess we haven't noticed that beauty has been long back. The ugly ones like Roberta Flack, etc. has been long gone, it's not enough that you have the voice now. Look at Lani Misalucha, she just sang in Las Vegas but half of her face is no longer recognizable. It means times has changed in the US, it was not enough she had a voice. Having a voice is not an excuse to be an entertainer these days. But as always, we haven't really noticed, critical thinking is not a strength of the Filipinos. Entertainment is visual after all, so your eyes must not be aggravated. Our insistence in being not sharp-witted has given a chance to our neighbors who aren't even pretty to delude themselves they are pretty too, just because we neglect our standards. The strength of the Philippines is the abundance of cute young people and we should guard our strength. The masa is not an excuse, the masa should be uplifted so it doesn't pull down everybody else so the country can fly higher. Besides, the masa has always supported beautiful people, let's just make them consistent. We have many beautiful Pinoys in all the color spectrum, let's be selective. Enough with the plain-lookers. Let's start building on our strengths

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I'm beginning to enjoy the comments in this blog. Very deep. Erudite blogger, intelligent readers. How can OPM go wrong this time?

    ReplyDelete