For a decade now, Africans have been avid followers of Pinoy stars and teleseryes but Pinoys are virtually clueless how goes the African scene. Most of the modern contemporary pop music in the world came from the beats of Africa and as it turned out, the current African pop stars can hold their own against the moderm-day usurpers of their sounds. I've been watching Baseline, the African pop show that precedes the Friday 6 PM Kenya time (11 PM Manila time) showing of the Pinoy teleserye "Bridges of Love" on Kenyan KTN TV, when I saw the music video of Tanzanian pop star Vanessa Mdee. I thought it would be a nice introduction to Afropop.
- Pinays are Again Declared the Sexiest And Hottest Girls in Asia... Naturally
- SCANDAL!!! PART 1 - THE "DIARY NG PANGET" & "SHE'S DATING THE GANGSTER" MYSTERY: They Don't Want Pinoy Teen Flicks To Shine In The Limelight (They Sabotaged Them Instead !!!
- SCANDAL!!! PART 2 - THE DELETED RAVE REVIEWS OF "DIARY NG PANGET" REEMERGED TO HAUNT : So Why Would Other Asians Sabotage Pinoy Films In The Spanish-speaking Sites?
- SCANDAL!!! PART 3: There Was No "TALK BACK AND YOU"RE DEAD" In Spanish But It Was A Hit In Portuguese & Everywhere Else
- SCANDAL!!!! PART 4: The Pinoy Teen Idols In Russia & the Post-Soviet Space... Now, We Can Confirm The Sabotage Is Ongoing Here, Though In A Different Form... And We Now Know Who Is the Culprit
- SCANDAL!!! PART 5: WHEN FILIPINOS ARE CLUELESS TO WHAT THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE LISTENING TO
- SCANDAL!!! PART 6: I Can Not Be Corrupted, Sorry! It Won't Be Fun Anymore so No Way
- SCANDAL!!! PART 7: Getting Close To The Nitty-Gritty: SO... WHY DID THEY DO WHAT THEY HAD TO DO?
- SCANDAL!!! PART 8: MAKE-BELIEVE 101: Different Faces of Sabotage of Pinoy Teen Films
- SELF-DELUSION KOREAN-STYLE: Trying-Hard "Beauties" (Or How To Pretend Beautiful When Nobody Takes Seriously Your Face)