Monday, September 14, 2015

CHARGO

When you want  the most intimate details of Pinoy showbiz, this is not the blog to go to. I only touch on things that interest me.  I guess, people come here to see my take on what most people still think as baduy stuff.

 I didn't know they have a new batch at the local Big Brother. Somebody sent this video link. Nice pair actually. Not much comment about the show, I can't ask my teenage assistants to monitor this one for obvious reasons.

New kind of love-team, it is. The usual formula of "Mestizo boy-Native looking girl"(AlDub; JaDine, LizQuen; Liza Soberano is a mestiza but she looks more native than mestiza beside Enrique Gil) which became successful in recent years even internationally is giving way to an outright "Mestizo-Mestiza" pairing. Which is a good thing. That completes the variety, as the "Native-Native" formula of Kathniel  wins fans in Central Asia with the successful release there of Got To Believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment