Monday, May 1, 2017

No Gabi ng Lagim in Indonesia/KATHNIEL FILMS ON MNCTV: BARCELONA & CRAZY BEAUTIFUL YOU soon

Kathniel fever continues to rage in Indonesia. Two of their films will be shown soon while their 2013 teleserye Kaulah Takdirko/ Got 2 Believe is still being serialized on the same station. The title is translated as You are my Destiny. With Kathniel all over, there is no gabi ng lagim in Indonesia.

(Definition of Gabi ng Lagim: an eerie night when loveteams are ugly & disgusting)

Meanwhile, I'll be off on a vacation. Pre-Holy Week thing as appetizer to a bigger one on Holy Week itself (Ya, I know, a little weird, but what the heck, I do love my vacations).  It has been very hectic in this blog so we need to recharge (now, I use my blog as an excuse). Forgive me but I will close the comments in this one, I might not have time to participate (I'm really enjoying the interaction, I have intelligent readers & I enjoy mind sword plays with intelligent people).  But I want everybody to recharge too. We have more hot issues in the backburner waiting for our "intellectual" comments.